AMX 0.00% 32.3¢ aerometrex limited

Guys I can't find their shareholders list right now. But my...

1. 38 Posts.
    Guys I can't find their shareholders list right now. But my recollection is that they've got quite a few cornerstone/large shareholders on the registry already. They're raising $40M! It was oversubscribed so there was enthusiasm. They still have some healthy cash so I imagine they can handle a longer than normal time frame.

If the want some international instos on their register, they could have spun 25% out to existing shareholders, underwritten it to ensure speed and still had enough for some instos to come on line. Or they could have placed at the current share price and then followed it up with a discounted rights issue (to guarantee some enthusiasm for the placement). They had options.

Look, I just don't understand. If these guys announce an acquisition or something of large expense in the near future, the penny may drop for me. I'm no MD and I know their job is tough. But "if" I was an MD, I'd be very careful to take care of the shareholders already on my register.

LOVE the share price hike. And I've made lots of money on this one. But... well, what I just said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1612 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 15625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.