VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

wow, page-25

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    And Centro has more outstanding shares than VPG, so in addition to the other figures you indicate, how come they aren't plying for a stock consolidation and why is their trading volume so low in comparison? Maybe they just don't have a cool a MD as we do.
    Still no responses from valad regarding consolidation questions sent. Still seems odd that this suddenly came up, but I wouldn't be suprised if after the consolidation occurs (assuming it does) that suddenly there's an announcement regarding a merger or takeover or something similar. I just have this feeling something's in the works - unfortunately with these directors, history shows deviousness and secrecy are the halmark traits, and while I don't trust them, as with some other large holders, have to wait it out now since if any other party showed interest in the company, maybe then can recoup some losses. As other holders have also indicated, in the LT the sp should improve - however that will be more likely on the coattails of the sector and an eventual rebound in property values. And that is not a vindication of fine performance of our directors. Performance is measured against some average or benchmark - and in the case of VPG, on all measures appears we're at the lower end and of the 56 Reits in the ASX 200 - hard to find a worse performing one. But can't be 100% negative against the directors - recent complaints regarding lack of news have been met now with regular updates on their website with their press releases - that's a step in the right direction, so maybe, just maybe, other aspects will improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.