TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

Texon put in a stellar performance today. After the Dow tanked...

1. 355 Posts.
    Texon put in a stellar performance today. After the Dow tanked 168 points last night, with a SPP coming up soon at .65c and with an overall choppy and lateral market, TXN still manages to rise 2c. I cannot remember the last time that a stock had risen in the face of a looming SPP etc. Then to top it all off, management apparently put in a great performance at the O&G conference. Could you ask for anything more...........(well within reason)!

IMO, part of the reason for the this stock finder favour, is that plans are laid out in an clear, focussed,honest, professional and transparent manner, and results can be tracked. A breath of fresh air really. I mean,how many other companies do that. I hold a few that I sure wish did.lol

I will certainly be taking up my spp entitlements, and look forwood to following the continuing fortunes of a company going places imo

THe first efs well was a beauty, with 30 and 60 day flow rates really stacking up. Looking forward to the frac coming up soon on the second well.

with all the usual disclaimers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.