CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I bought into PNO about a week ago, but have owned the stock...

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I bought into PNO about a week ago, but have owned the stock once before. Let me tell you a story. Went to my neice's wedding yesterday 11/11/2011, had a great time, totally stuffed my knee dancing. Went shopping this morning, when I finished I stopped at cafe as usual to get takeaway coffee, they were a little busy, so placed order and wandered next door into Chemist [ as all good PNO shareholders do ] to see if they had ThermaLife, and blow me down they did. So ! I bought a tube. The lady that served me asked had I tried the product before, I lied and said "my mother swears by it " She then, completely unsolicited , told me it's a wonder drug, no nasty side affects like Voltaren [ which by the way I use 2-3 tubes of per year ] she told me how evil Voltaren was with side affects for people with any kind of stomach problems or anybody on any kind of medication, I said yes I saw the story on A Current Affair, very very bad side affects. She said she recommends it to everyone since it helped her husband overcome cronic shoulder pain. [ good girl I was thinking ] anyway, went home, into bedroom, dropped jeans, applied cream to my knee........ and I swear on the bible.... the pain went before I could even pull the jeans up. Needless to say, I will break my own investing rules on Monday, I will be placing an order for 1 million shares. I am only a small investor, but hey, guys, you really have to try it, I thought you were all just ramping...WRONG...it's really bloody good stuff. The chemist was at Melville Shopping Centre, if you live in the area, that's where to get it. Live Long and Prosper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.