LMG 2.17% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

nolzy, thank you for publicly acknowledging your Flea-bag...

1. 136 Posts.
    nolzy, thank you for publicly acknowledging your Flea-bag Tyre-kicker status on this thread. You have taken a huge burden from my shoulders, and I have a sudden urge to make t-shirts for us.

Yep, I have no doubt the promoters on this thread are in way too deep; the bleeding appears almost terminal. Their collective well orchestrated efforts are desperate. Very poor risk management on their part...but hey just look to SNB and BOJ to see recent huge losses. We are not alone, mistakes happen. However the intergalactic void between price and what some here are suggesting short term, seems unnatural. As I have posted, IMO this is not a sprint we are in for a long haul. Even a good ole pump and dump will likely be a Puh and dump as the motivation to exit stifles any real price appreciation, AND THE PROFESSIONAL TRADERS KNOW THAT!!!!!! Hence we are camped at 2 cents whilst the opportunity cost continues to build.

End of the day, I have a LONG position, I want the price to go up!

Ciao ciao, big love, SORRY I POSTED AGAIN, JUST LIKE RABOOTH I CAN'T SEEM TO KEEP MY BIG MOUTH SHUT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $70.94K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 564837 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.