IMM 4.41% 35.5¢ immutep limited

"...our kiwi mate has stayed up to have a dig as well. Onya...

1. 664 Posts.
    "...our kiwi mate has stayed up to have a dig as well. Onya bro!"

:) - I'm at an age when a nocturnal call is a regular occurrence!

If I may be permitted an off-topic digression.....

Your salutation is particularly poignant today, wisdom, being the day our two countries remember those dark days when our fathers stood side to side like brothers against a common foe.

I for one find it quite an emotional day, having had a grandfather who served in the Great War (at Gallipoli - he was an Australian), and a father who served in the NZ Army in WWII.

I spent 4 days last year touring the fields of Flanders and the Somme and paid many visits to the graves of the fallen in some of the cemeteries that are so amazingly well tended by The Commonweath War Graves Commission - I highly recommend such an experience. Oz and NZ graves are in abundance and on more than one occasion I found myself standing alone in a field in the middle of rural countryside surrounded by white crosses with tears in my eyes.

Putting aside all the rivalry and silly jokes we perpetrate on each other, we are as close to being siblngs as it's possible for any two countries to be and I salute the Aussie diggers today, along with our own fallen and those who served so selflessly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $1.270M 3.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 286261 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 253490 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.