VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

wow !

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Just returned from the AGM folks and all I can say is WOW.

Olly was there by himself and did a great job answering questions after he flew through the formal business.

Here is a summary and in no particular order.

1. Non exec director fees were given a 50% boost as they close in on at least 3 new directors. Two in London and one here.

2. Goodman crew hold zero shares and the court case was all but thrown out by the judge. They have not heard anything for months and as far as they're concerned, the matter is finished.

3. Power Eagle forecasts are on or ahead of targets for this year. The deal itself is more about the companies credibility as well as being good for the bottom line.

4. Our factory has the capacity to produce almost 600,000 scooters so the Power Eagle deal is not clogging up space.

5. Such are the strict listing rules on the AIM, we had to prove that we had enough cash to survive until June 2014. No extra cash will need to be raised unless we get a massive order....a good problem to have in my view.

6. When asked about Australia Post, Olly said it was sensitive information and he could not comment. You do the math.

7. He said on at least 4 occasions that newsflow would be steady and positive and would drive our SP higher.

8. Marketing to date has been virtually zero and they are in talks with brokers at the moment and putting together a presentation.

9. Plenty of private as well as institutional investors put their hands up for more stock at 2c in London and have indicated they will be buyers on the open market come November 9.

10. A large broker in London has done an extensive research note and valued the company at 5c. It should be released next week.

11. The 'lovely Shannon' is still....well....lovely.

I think that was all of it but if not, I'm sure others will fill in anything I missed.

Gottalovevmt...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $7.8K 61.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49672 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.