GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

wow!!

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    Troy takeover offer for ASX listed Azimuth Resources (AZH) This is a massive value reality check for the much maligned ASX gold space which should hopefully realise a higher Share Price for GRY in the near term.

AZH have been ascribed an implied valued by Troy of approx $188m. I do not know much about AZH but the cold facts are $5m cash and an Inferred only resource of 1.7m ozs gold. EV of $183m gives an valuation of $108 per resource oz in ground (inferred).

Compare this valuation with GRY which has Market Cap of approx $142m and cash and investments of approx $70m. GRY has 4.9m oz gold resource which includes major component of Indicated and maiden Reserve component. Bankable Feasability Complete also. Much more advanced. GRYs current EV is approx $72m giving an EV of $15 per resource oz in ground.

To compare apples with apples which this TRY takeover of AZH allows, using the same valuation metrics, GRY can be ascribed a takeover valuation of $529m Market Cap equal to $1.32 per share.

This takeover should give a spark to many undeveloped gold explorers/developers listed on the ASX of which GRY is surely front and centre. This is big news for GRY in my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.