LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

No problems Slippin, continue with the personal attacks and...

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    No problems Slippin, continue with the personal attacks and inferences on my character, I am sure it is quite productive.

No where did I even mention this London thing.

My post was more on a tone of agreeing with an earlier post about things are only official when they are announced by the company. And that it is dangerous to listen to rumours and heresay about when an ANN might be coming, or what info an ANN might contain.
    And that regardless of how true or fantastic a source might sound, the internet is certainly known for it's unreliability regarding information and truth.

If you feel that my posts are of little value to you, then by all means, please add me to your ignore list.
    If you feel that my post above is so pointless and misinformed etc, that you feel the need to make a personal attack... then surely are you not doing the exact same thing with your post?
    You make grand claims about who I am, my intentions and my personality... and yet you know absolutely nothing about me, my background or my intentions.

Please refrain from attacking the poster directly, and just respond to the post/topic with a valuable discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.