TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Wow....

1. 425 Posts.
    OK, so about 500,000,000 shares traded over the last 2 days and the price has remained the same......

Not a common occurrence, and certainly one which required further analysis and speculation.

I've only really seen this before when a large 3rd party wanted to acquire part of the company, or when negotiations for multi-million dollar (MASSIVE) sales were occurring, to give the customer an advantage.

I'm 99% about the below:

1) - This isn't retailers. WHY? Because the number of shares traded at the same price is something that requires co-ordination, dedication (i.e. full time job) and a long term strategy.....and massive amounts of money.

2) - This is 1 organisation, or person buying in. WHY? This came out of the blue, and with the massive force of Thor's hammer. The shares were traded over a tight period, with little time for retailers to react. This could be a broker play or a new top 10 / top 5

3) - This required the sell depth to be present, otherwise the price would have gone to $0.02 today. This means co-ordination between a party(s) that wanted to sell (or move their holding to a new group) and a party that wanted to buy.

Point 3 is particularly important....WHY? Because it indicated a wider strategic play. Someone(s) has been able to work with existing large holders, or brokers to have the sell depth ready on command. Someone wanted to accumulate (directly or indirectly, that remains to be seen with the broker data) because they believe, with $1.5M that this is worth a massive punt.

If the broker data shows commsec to commsec, or etrade etc, we will know that it was someone using the brokers to move the shares. If it is an institution then same again.....But there is 1 thing that I believe is indisputable.

Someone believes something is going to happen.

Something big, something worth getting the attention of the ASX, every shareholder and LWP...potentially global attention. And they believe its worth that.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.