WTE wedgetail mining limited

wow !!!, page-17

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Crow..... Your posts still show your bitterness with WTE because you lost a few dollars on the options, very clear and easy to see !!

Let me put it another way so everyone here can understand..

If for some reason your options that expired in December were able to be converted and you didn't lose your money I have no doubt that you would be pushing this stock everyday like you were a few months ago. You were saying how great it was and what a huge future WTE had.... Now since you lost your money on the options you have posted constant negative posts, that show you are still very bitter.....
    It might be time to get over it and move on to another stock and make some money !!!

You said that WTE shares went back to 2.9 cents, well it wasn't for more than a few trades and hopefully you picked some up at that price because in a week or two you would have made 30% on your money....
    I called it as 'panic selling' and true to form people got sucked in and sold only to see the sahre price surge...

By the way the volumes of buyers today show that the market in general liked what they read today and aren't worried about the $250K that has been written off as bad debt in their latest report.... Big deal $250K !!.... I can tell you I read reports all the time and there aren't many that don't have bad debt wriiten off !!.....

Stop worrying about petty issues because in my opinion you will be missing the WTE show, which is just about to begin !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.