WTE wedgetail mining limited

wow !!!, page-23

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    re: wedgetail mining One of the wonders of the spec market is you play around with the cheap stocks in the hope they will alight upon the latest fad (dotcom/ironore/uranium etc etc) and you make your 5 times and leave happy or it goes pear shaped and you do your dough.

Occasionally ,but actually not that often, a company will graduate from the spec money into a producer but when it does it tends to leave behind some wreckage. Wte falls into this category know. Its becoming a real mining house not a spec plaything.

some of the comments on this co are silly. Any explorer needs to raise money to explore. WTE were lucky that Linq were around to provide support when others would not. Linq is not a charity as none of us are. They wanted commercial deals and got them.The end result is a BFS and a a pour for next year. Have a look at ORO if you want to see how it can go pearshaped without careful management on the BFS.

I am sure that their are aspects we would have liked to be done better. A share priced going backwards in a rising gold market di not seem fair but the market aint fair. Golden Prospect a UK mining house wanted out as it could put the cash elsewhere-when you own as many shares as they did it will hurt. But that also gets a new register which can only help.

Wtes is now a real business and they will be judged on what they do going forward-for me they have made a good start.

They have appointed experienced line mangers to ensure costs are as low as possible.

They have lined up resource bankers to provide finance for the capital costs.

They are ready to add to the resource by further drilling. etc etc etc

The one thing they must do is do a 1 for 10 or 1 for 8 to remove co from the spec consciousness.

this is not a place for easy quick money but over time I am staying in as i am confident they will keep replacing reserves and hence be valued as a solid 70-100k0z yearly producer for a lot longer than the 3-5yrs of the BFS. Remember they have only explorereed on 5% of their prospective tenements. That is the key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.