FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Why not ...there is FAR all that we can do. It's blatantly...

1. 5,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 778
    Why not ...there is FAR all that we can do. It's blatantly manipulated for someone to either prevent FAR PEEING. What happened today is totally the norm and it is done purposely to force all holders to sell?
    The manipulator is a mole who knows exactly when results come out, capital raising etc. It's an Italian Job and he must read hot copper.

Come on it's too obvious, Bang Good news on Drilling and the share price loses big time.

The danger is that this manipulator has lots of money throwing against it.

Anyway so far the shorters are milking us longs. The only way we make big money is if someone takes us over, than we get the premium.

Cath by the way comes out with a stock standard investment report and you know what happens with the share price overtime she comes out with those cardboard announcements as if she is oblivious to what's happening with the share price.

Someone said something very try today and it is that even though the find is MASSIVE, we shareholders are taken for a ride and we may not find this pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

That's my rant. But you know what I still hold regardless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.