EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

I at one stage was one of the top twenty prior to the so called...

1. 319 Posts.
    I at one stage was one of the top twenty prior to the so called (consolidation) when I heard about the consolidation I sold a third of my EGO holdings moving on to better investments,
    There is only one way to earn revenue,salary,remuneration,& that is to be an EGO director or a member of the board of directors,It really does not matter who supports any director or any board member all share holders have a vote,I have to ask why would any company wish to buy Empire Oil especially with vociferous displeased share holders snapping & snarling.

Synonyms: vociferous, blatant, boisterous, strident, clamorous
    These adjectives mean conspicuously and usually offensively loud. Vociferous suggests a noisy outcry, as of vehement protest: vociferous complaints. Blatant connotes coarse or vulgar noisiness: "students demanding unlimited freedom in a noisy and blatant protest against all university authority" (Thomas Anthony Harris).
    Boisterous implies unrestrained noise, tumult, and often rowdiness: boisterous youths. Strident stresses offensive harshness, shrillness, or discordance: a legislator with a strident voice. Something clamorous is both vociferous and sustained: a clamorous uproar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.