DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

wow, page-10

1. 3,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2762
    Hi Bello et al

My take on things is that DLS is good buying right now...there are many small stocks competing for oil investment dollars.

Over last week or so I have bought and sold some GBP, bought DLS, bought AMU, traded BPT and BPTOB, traded AZAO, sold some SHG, traded ROC, bought BOWO, and looked at a bunch of other opportunities in the O&G sector. Some of these are being accumulated by institutional investors as they increase their weightings...you can see it in the market depth and trading patterns.

The fact that DLS isn't moving is because there are plenty of great opportunites as the POO goes up...which one(s) do you go for? Unfortunately DLS is out of favour because everyone knows what is going to happen every week (more oil wells) and traders are bored with it. For mine, I am really looking forward to the quarterly which I am hoping will put it on the radar of a whole new group of "value" investors. I have accumulated because I believe that story. But I have to admit I am full up now, and I am more likely a seller than a buyer in the short term as I seek out the best opportunities in the sector.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.