CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Game over........?!EUROPEAN LITHIUM - STEFAN MÜLLEROn my own...

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Game over........?!
    EUROPEAN LITHIUM - STEFAN MÜLLEROn my own behalf Dear Sirs and Madames, On December 30, 2019, European Lithium announced funding through Helvetican International AG of € 7.5m.European Lithium announced funding of AUD 2m on March 5, 2020. Both financiers have not yet made the funds available. In a further announcement dated March 31, 2020, European Lithium now gives the corona crisis and the associated effects on the above. Financiers as the reason for the delays. However, both companies are still “committed” and would like to fulfill their loan commitments “as soon as practicable”.Deviating from this, Tony Sage, Chairman of the company, argues to third parties that I have Financiers had come into contact and they would question their investment due to this contact. This is a lie - until Mr Sage's allegations, there was no contact with the companies concerned regarding the announced financing. Both companies have since been informed of Mr. Sage's misconduct and have been asked to comment. Mr. Sage was asked to withdraw these allegations. I reserve the right to take legal action. Best Regards, Stefan Müller
    https://mailchi.mp/32e7790ca437/dgwa-3675578?e=e9a2836e01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.