CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Looks like reality is starting to set in SP struggled all day...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Looks like reality is starting to set in SP struggled all day after the huge gains in such a short time.

I wouldn’t value the project at even 20% personally. They way overpaid in 2008 and it’s all been left for years, surely if much value was there someone would of jumped on it prior to us.

Id probably value it at 10% with that said even that justify’s a 1c SP imo.

It will need big $$ to run and Tony has none so it will require a huge injection to get it going and TS states he is a flipper not a producer but I’m sure he will turn producer if we secure it so he can line his pockets.

Well done to all those who haven’t been burnt and bought in low.

I will also hold my long term losses with CFE in the hope a miracle will occur but have also been looking at the door with a view of buying back cheaper down the track.

I sadly now believe enough shares have been traded in the past days to get the Winance deal across the line at 0.0015 and once they hit the market this will kill us as who in there right mind wouldn’t pull the pin even if they get .003 each 100% ROI.

I’ll be interested to see if it goes on a TH tomorrow given the announcement out the following day.

Good luck to all !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.