UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

What a day indeed, as I have been tied up most of the day with...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    What a day indeed, as I have been tied up most of the day with other dramas I have only had time to view here and there. As soon as it broke .50c with good volume I did not need to look no more.

Candlestick looks amazing but more importantly is the medium to longer term view now, most important of all are the fundamentals.

I and P.I.C. alike will continue to buy here and there but most of the damage has been done. There have been a number of patient investors within UNI and many are to be congratulated and commended, for if it were not for the patience of the small to medium sized fish the sharks would have taken the lot just for a punt - I mean if you heard retractable syringe would you not buy?!

Again thanks AS and team, I will only dable on UNI here and there now as I think the SP will speak for itself.

The chart below provides the first 2 consolidaion points of course once again in my opinion. The 1st I am sure will not stick around for long as I had in the past mentioned it was on thin volume and possibly for accumulation tactics! The 2nd with good news should be broken quite quickly also in my opinion, for my personal pride's sake by the 31st of December - LOL. After that the world will be UNI's oyster and once agian, 'Game Over'! Guess everyone should have gotten in on the triangular buzzzz!

Now most important of all 'any tips for the next big thing (share)' or will we be solely happy with UNI - LOL.

'To Infinity and Beyond' indeed-da-li-doodly!

Thanking you all kindly,

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.