BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

re: ^^^nms lessons^^^^ I think it is silly that people are...

1. 72 Posts.
    re: ^^^nms lessons^^^^ I think it is silly that people are criticising Neptune's commercial results or lack thereof.
    It was only a month or so ago that the sp was sitting at 80 odd cents and everybody was happy. Their commercial prospects haven't changed that much in the last month that deserves such a thrashing of the sp. Therefore, I think it is safe to assume that it was traders (like we seem to have agreed on) who pushed it to (arguably) highs that couldn't be sustained. Similarly, we are now seeing the sp go down to lows that we all probably think is too low.

I would only worry about nms's commerical prospects if either Lange or Agnostini were to resign. That unlikely scenario would then have us all deeply concerned, but I cannot see something like that happening in the near future - unless there is something about neptune that we don't know about..
    Remember that Lange has 1 million options excercisable at 53c and Agnostini 200k @ 57C. They are obviously not going to be resting on their laurels..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.