AVR 1.61% $15.25 anteris technologies ltd

WP has appointed a Saint!, page-4

1. 3,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    Nice post Stonemasonn.

This really is a divine appointment. I take nothing away from Julian and thank him for his years of service and achievements at Admedus. His expertise (IMO) is more slightly more clinical than operational, especially in a global sense.

However, at this stage of our delevopment we need a seasoned operational global performer with all the credentals that St Denis has to drive sales and adoption of newly released products.

I especially note some of the countries where he has expertise including China, India and Mexico. Being responsible for Europe would also give him amazing connections to assist us to pick up performance there.

No doubt about it, this is a massive upgrade to our management ranks and the last piece in the management puzzle as we reinvent and reinvigorate the team. I am also predicting (only IMO and just a hunch) that WP may have brought on St Denis as a potential future CEO candidate who he may groom for the next three years. Afterall, you don't lead Europe and Canada for a $162 billion global behemoth like Merck to come and work for a struggling $70 million dollar Australian company for nothing.

Rest assured we are going places and this appointment just adds further credence to that assertion. We now have a management team in place that would be the envy of many larger companies let alone our peers.

I look forward to the next 12 months as these proven performers do what they do best for our company Admedus.

Exciting Times Ahead.

DYOR and Not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.25
Change
-0.250(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $322.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.50 $15.50 $14.80 $140.4K 9.315K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 297 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.25 1300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.