AVR 6.06% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

WP has appointed a Saint!, page-82

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Julian's a great guy, always enjoyed talking with him.

Although the most recent appointment of David St. Denis was the catalyst for me to buy more. This guy is an amazing operator, an elite professional and a great compliment to The A-Team which Wayne Paterson is building around him...

St. Denis is an accomplished senior healthcare leader with a systematic and metrics-driven approach spanning 20 years of proven business results at the regional and global levels within the life sciences and pharmaceutical sectors. Most recently at Merck in Germany, he headed commercial operations for Europe and Canada.

“The appointment of David St. Denis is a major milestone for our Company as we approach profitability,” says Admedus CEO Wayne Paterson. “David’s formidable sales and marketing capability will provide a powerful boost to our current momentum. New products, with product-focussed sales teams, have delivered stronger market presence and higher revenues. I expect this to continue at an accelerated rate with David driving the utilisation of new marketing tools, a sales model, and the CRM implementation and analysis we have recently established.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
0.800(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $295.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.08 $14.00 $12.84 $202.5K 15.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88 $13.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 1109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.