AVR 3.19% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Plenty of fuel yes ..... it now needs THE lit match to ignite...

1. 2,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Plenty of fuel yes ..... it now needs THE lit match to ignite the fuel!

Great having focused/qualified mangerment, but it will be up to the ground troops (sales reps) to bring it all together.

IF the IP of Admedus is disruptive/significantly superior to its competitors the current sp should be a ugly thing of the past!

If all the past postive announcements/appointments fail to reward investors then I for one won't whinge that the company was poorly managed, I won't be happy but it will be what it is.

The 'only' thing that remains to be proven, imo, is that no other competitor has IP that is compatible to Admedus, Admedus needs to be measurably superior to anything out there to have any chance of competing.

Not interested in the company said this, the company said that, 'results' will be the bottom line and a sp far North of the current sp.

And to repeat myself once again! ..... how much of all this 'upside' will the immunotherapies division be soaking up??

What do the institutions value the company at while it maintains its immunotherapies division, what do they value it without ..... more importantly.

Perhaps the former has been answered, less than 3 cents/30 cents, the latter??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
-0.500(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.75 $15.75 $15.00 $294.3K 19.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1135 $15.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.35 88 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.