MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Guys Just a quick note to say thank you for the wonderful...

1. 95 Posts.
    Guys

Just a quick note to say thank you for the wonderful reports and discussions. I have been away and have enjoyed so much reading the thread. Unfortunately the trip came up at a awkward time for me so wasn't able to get down there. I'll also email NG as suggested by Gungho on the other thread. Great idea.

CJ – I am about at the same state BG – whoops GB - was last night but after a nice white rather than a red. Hence not much sense from here on. I have never perceived any of the threads as ramping – just quiet enthusiasm.

Mal – thanks for the great reports – really appreciated – same also to NK Gungho and others.

Was there any mentioned or interest in the Kenny zone. I think you were down to level 9 and I think Kenny zone is at the opposite direction to the Maxwell zone at about the same level. There were some outstanding drill results from Kenny Zone some time ago. I can't recall whether these were from face samples of the old mine or new drill results from a drill working from level 9. Come to think of it I think they were from drill rig working from level 9 but not sure.

Anyway thanks again for everyone's contributions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.