WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

WPG Chart

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    My investment choices have typically been based purely on FA, (which is why WPG is my biggest holding!). I'm keen to also back this up with some TA, to be able to better time entry and exit points,  so I've started to use the Andrews Pitchfork charting method.
    This is only my second Andrews Pitchfork chart, so still on a steep learning curve. Appreciate any feedback/interpretation of it. @nambo1  
    WPG is IMO starting to look very interesting from a charting perspective!
    Volume starting to pickup since early July.
    Since March the price has been moving within the longer term (orange fork), within the upper parallel and median lines, bouncing off the orange median line in late June (bullish sign). From early July, the price seems to be following the newer purple fork, with price following and bouncing off the lower (purple) parallel line.
    This week the price touched the median purple line(with good volume), but failed to break through it. The price did also breach the longer term fork (upper orange parallel line) and touched the orange upper trigger line (dashed orange).
    The price looks like it will consolidate within the lower and median lines of the purple fork for now, however recent price action is looking quite positive.
    If/when the price does breaks above the longer term trigger line (orange dashed), it should be very bullish for the share price. I don't think we'll have to wait too long for this to occur.
    Cheers,
    Tom

WPG RESOURCES LTD.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.