MEU 0.00% 4.5¢ marmota limited

WPG VA, page-13

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Stoeger, your posts seem confused to me. You go on about acting in shareholders interest, and then demand that the company should have already released a JORC resource at Aurora Tank. If you had read the company releases, you would be aware that MEU has returned well over a MILLION dollars to shareholders, of which a significant component has been exploration expenses incurred at Aurora Tank. As the company has pointed out, if it had released a JORC resource at AT and let it evolve, then it would have been ineligible to return ANY of those funds back to its shareholders. That's the rules.

So, basically, you want throw away $1 MILLION of shareholder funds, for no gain whatsoever (because it does not change the ultimate size of what is there in any way). I realise you are not a shareholder, and if you were, I hope you would not be so scatty with shareholder money.

Then, you complain about money being spent on new gold exploration (the 10 new gold targets), instead of it being spent on Aurora Tank. Marmota is an explorer - finding new gold deposits IS its goal. And the Company has made clear it has more than enough funds to do both: to search for new deposits and to progress AT - and that's exactly what it is doing.

Having a pipeline of projects and discoveries under way sounds to me like a very desirable strategy, especially given how long it takes to get things underway from discovery. In any event, if you had read the ASX releases, you would have seen that the company has been working on these new targets for some 2 years or more, so what is the point of having spent 2 years discovering new gold targets (and all the work that goes into that -- exploration licenses, calcrete sampling, infill sampling, mag surveys, geologists, geophysicists etc etc etc) ... and then you propose to sit on your bottom and do nothing with all that work. I am sorry, but your comments make no sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $82.80K 1.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113927 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 10703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.