MEU 4.26% 4.5¢ marmota limited

Hi Chicodechico, sorry my post isn't meant to confuse and my...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Chicodechico, sorry my post isn't meant to confuse and my posts are certainly not to be interrupted in anyway as acting or to be perceived in acting in the behalf of shareholders. As I have stated, I'm just trying to have a conversation without some of the blatant ramping. Thank you for dropping in, its great that you bring in a difference of opinion......HC working at its best.

You raise an excellent point I lost (all ways happy to be corrected in any conversation), and its great that you bring it up. Without seeing a Top Twenty shareholder list but going only from the last one, of the Tax credits made, who benefitted most? Not the "mums and dads" on HC but the Top 5. I'm not one to knock it, if its legal and you can do, then good-oh, but that's hardly assisting ALL shareholders. Again it seems as management do things that benefit them(?).

At the end of the day, how do you feel about being in this stock, having a buoyant LT BUY sentiment that was seen in your earlier posts. From your post from below, what ever happened at Melton? MEU is trading at a low and you're not concerned?

From a 07/05/14 post "
    Todays news is actually rather impressive: great grades, amazingly close to the surface, consistency across drill holes, on a site that is superbly located to existing infrastructure.

I am personally delighted by the day’s trading: a wonderful opportunity to add to my stash at a great price, which is exactly what I did. If people want to sell at below fundamental value … bully to them.

Based on fundamentals, MEU should easily be trading in the 5c to 10c range based on current releases, ... with further significant upside potential as the extent of the Melton find gets quantified."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $47.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $23.29K 512.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46003 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 1390011 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.