MEU 4.11% 3.8¢ marmota limited

WPG VA, page-3

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    In respect to the new drilling that is underway on targets 1 to 11, if assay
    results come back like Aurora Tank then what a bonanza for Marmota.
    The knowledge Dr Wills has of the calcrete method of gold detection is
    outstanding and you can bet that he is on to something extra special here as well.
    The priority targets that were highlighted in the pre drilling release will be very
    interesting . This sentence has been use a lot lately, Calcrete sampling is the same
    method that led to the discovery of both the Challenger Mine and Aurora Tank.
    I looked at the early assay results of Challenger and they are not that spectacular
    and Aurora Tank cannot be ruled out as having something similar to Challenger.
    It was mentioned that the crew were headed back to Aurora Tank in August to
    do more work and especially to follow the dip in a North East direction. Earlier
    Dr Wills wanted to track the source of the surface gold and hopefully the NE
    direction is the way to go. So its an exiting time for Marmota because they know
    they have an Estimated resource and if the extra work proves successful this
    will go sky high. Well Dr Rose and Dr Wills take a bow for the great work you
    have achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $41.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $50.45K 1.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106153 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.