WDS 0.04% $25.49 woodside energy group ltd

WPL@$30, page-1216

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    It is concerning as we need many many more to vaccinate. I suppose in our earlier days we have taken vaccine for polio, rubella, smallpox and the big chunky scar on left shoulder when we travelled overseas - i suppose we still exist - I'm still on HC. Times have changed and the reluctance is driving the numbers higher. It makes sense why the RBA is holding firm with rates despite inflation moving higher as they can see covid is not going anytime soon.
    As for investors this covid as the element of the overall market equation is driving most investors to state of confusion. Let's face it if it was normal economic conditions i'm sure WPL will not be languishing as at present. Planes flying, more cars on the road etc etc and of course better management exvlude Meg - I think she will be good unless Slattery comes on board.Time is the essence. If I had to use a metaphor for a WPL well through my lenses I see the investor is like swimming unexpectantly through a thick layer of kelp, then waving the arms, the heart races and making no progress. Then you realise if I just stay calm look above the kelp and you see not far away - clear water is just a small distance - i be okay. Clearer thinking maybe necessary during these times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.49
Change
-0.010(0.04%)
Mkt cap ! $48.39B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.44 $25.60 $25.26 $94.21M 3.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 391 $25.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.50 4689 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.