WDS 0.14% $28.21 woodside energy group ltd

Yes it's frustrating as a holder, isn't it?I have the biggest...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Yes it's frustrating as a holder, isn't it?
    I have the biggest green on my screen as LTR (Lithium + other metals) - the HC forum is bombarded with positive up ramping and genuine belief in the battery , EV play, every day (and night).
    It's good to read, (mostly) and the whole world (US, China and Europe big time ) all going EV probably quicker than most people believe, or are aware of.
    The battery technology and improvement in charging + distance challenges are constant and the US Democrats and other Governments are well on board with converting our fleets from ICE to EV.
    Having said that, a good balance is to, also, be invested here and listening to the end game of oil/fossil fuels.
    It will be profitable, (imo), for a length of time - one we can only guess at, (no crystal ball here)!
    The trouble with the SP , tho, is the perception (and life is all about perception) that these Companies are dirty and have little regard for ESG (which is not true) and they are missing out on investors because of the green conscience.
    Woodside's SP is fighting with one hand tied behind its back.
    I read the other day a survey said about 50% of the people are not prepared to reduce their lifestyle, nor want their bottom line disadvantaged by the green transition. So, imo, the POO will dictate SP to an extent, but it will need people and fund Managers turning a blind eye on their green conscience when there is a benefit by earning a nice healthy franked dividend with profits from the said end game.
    All a bit ridiculous anyway considering WPL are more into gas and have a lot of funds and people working on Hydrogen and other greener ventures, but, as I said - it's about perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.21
Change
-0.040(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.53 $28.57 $28.21 $128.2M 4.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 63674 $28.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.23 18595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.