FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

WPL dont have to pay a cent for FAR....either way they will get...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    WPL dont have to pay a cent for FAR....either way they will get SNE if FAR cant pay their way. If FAR spends the cash on advancing SNE, and dont get finance, then WPL win big....and if FAR get some part of the finance and expend it on SNE, along with the cash on hand, and dont get finance then WPL do even better. The essence of my recent posting evolves around the mixed messaging and complete uncertainty coming from FAR and I can only assume it is because they dont know where they are. So the bottom line is that one thing they do know, now, for sure, is the message coming from WPL.......;

"you little irritant MFs are now screwed if you dont get your finance"

And in this current environment two things stand out for finance....oil stinks and money is getting tighter.

Things could change quickly if the pandemic fades....if you believe China then thats a done deal.....if you look at the USA then look out.....because all the rest of the world (who dont yet have testing capacities, let alone hospital facilities) are yet to be revealed.

Its back to timing again for little FAR.....

We missed out getting finance locked away earlier because of the PE fiasco. Now the timing is a battle with a pandemic outbreak that the world is only coming to grips with. It will continue to affect capital flows, and balance sheets around the world are being tested and repaired. Our financiers will have bigger fish to look after......

Without binding finance we are only worth what cash can be given back to shareholders because SNE, without secured finance, now appears to be a liability over the medium term...and this pandemic and market route/oil ructions covers the medium term IMO.

If they try another cap raise I think they will all be unemployed instantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.