WDS 0.20% $29.37 woodside energy group ltd

WPL buy, page-188

1. 3,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    Good morning and unconditional warm regard to all. All my stocks fell by a good percentage yesterday but I get to wake up in one of the best states in one of the best countries in the world. What a blessing the we don't have the covid problem to the extent that many other countries do. The only problems I have are first world.

I tried to research what one of the candidates has actually said about fracking and the shale industry in general. I have to admit that I still don't know what his position is. Do politicians sometimes obscure their intentions? If I have got it right, Biden would ban fracking on public lands- but he would allow projects that are already in existence.

There are too many moving parts to predict the oil market let alone the WPL SP in the short to medium term. I am confident though that the longer that the oil industry has problems- the more likely that the oilers with low cost production and $$$ in the bank will survive and then thrive. WPL, hang in there you good thing.

IMHO DYOR and be kind to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.37
Change
0.060(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $55.76B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.34 $29.48 $29.06 $115.7M 3.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2885 $29.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.39 3726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.