WDS 0.14% $28.21 woodside energy group ltd

WPL buy, page-193

1. 860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I have stated that in the past, and I am unsure if this comment was for me this time.

Overall, when I look at the ASX it seems disconnected from economic reality, and has shown more days of downward trend, with the outlier being up days (seems to really jump which sort of makes me think its a manipulation of sorts by institutional investors and fund managers).

Some stocks are surging during this period, some are treading water, and WPL (like many of the other blue chip shares are) unfortunately is firmly in a downward trend and seems to not have hit a firm support level.

I have purchased at $21 dollars, and then averaged down at 19.5 odd because previously it looked like it was going to hold that support level and was trading at a massive discount I thought.

Unfortunately the share price appears to have gone under that moving average and has reconfirmed a downward trend, and given the COVID scenario playing out globally there is a chance that it continues.

I hope not, but I have a few thousand I want to put in on other stocks, and have missed some bargain days, but I have set some entry points I consider realistic and until share prices drop to those prices, I aint buying at the moment, as things dont seem like they are going to turn positive any time soon and thats on a global scale.

DYOR, but overall prospects in the short term are that anything not purchased today will be gotten at a similar price not too far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.21
Change
-0.040(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.53 $28.57 $28.21 $128.2M 4.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 63674 $28.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.23 18595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.