WDS 2.23% $26.64 woodside energy group ltd

WPL cap raise?, page-87

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to this cap raise stuff so I'm hoping somebody more clever than me can guide me here.
    I own 600 woodside shares. I checked my trading account today and I see I have 67 shares in some new WPLR (also woodside) and the price is 1.80.

I am assuming this is some facility that is temporarily existing to enable me to buy discounted or something along those lines.

I also believe that for Shareholders to undertake their retail cap raise offer between now and 7th March they would have emailed (all?) shareholders forms to fill out to their residential addresses.

Problem is my residential address in my trading account has been wrong for a while and I keep meaning to change it but never do. I've since changed.
    Is there a decent method for me (contacting woodside direct?) where I can get them to mail me out the required stuff so I can get in on this cap raise.

Or can I somehow already get some discounted shares by this mysterious WPLR 1.80 price thing thats shown up in my account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.