FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

WPL + Hubris = ......?, page-14

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    "...WPL have done is come to some arrangement with COP and rolled the dice, not unlike we are doing with PE."

"The option for WPL was to possibly lose the opportunity in a competitive bidding process, its taken a gamble well worth taking IMO"

Not sure that their actions and FAR's should be linked in the same sentence Whiskey.
    Are you condoning their actions?

What COP and WPL appear to have done in coming to "some arrangement", is deny their junior JV partner their right.
    This may be the reality in this cesspit of the O & G industry, but shame on them. After admitting that those rights existed they, that is, COP, seemingly with the agreement of WPL, effectively denied FAR their rights. As I say shame on them, what a way to do business.
    The passing of time doesn't make it right. It may be the way of the world but it doesn't make it less disgraceful. And PC has the arrogance to call it "noise".
    Shame on them! Absolute shame on them.
    It is lower that the person that steals your TV or car.

FAR's actions are only an attempt to uphold their rights. They shouldn't have to be spending money on this! It is only COP's actions that has forced them to this position.
    COP and WPL appear to have absolutely no integrity. The ongoing delays are further testament to this, imho.
    It is my belief that this will not stand.
    It is my guess that Lord H is appalled by COP and WPL's behaviour and is going to kick WPL's ar#e down the road.
    Without great expectation I hope that when PE comes to pass, which I believe it will, FAR's backer, which will be "big oil", will show a good deal more integrity than either COP or WPL has.
    I am surprised that posters here seem so resigned and accepting of what seemingly has gone on.
    Last edited by 34232: 28/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.