FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

WPL indemnity and Govt position, page-6

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    This is from a conversation I had with a french ex total employee here in West Africa yesterday. It is an opinion only, and I found it to be an interesting point of view. Before anyone fires from the hip on the veracity of the information, I say again, " It was an OPINION ONLY".

So the subject of Total and oil and gas came up. Ex employee stated that there is heaps of activity going on in Senegal. I mentioned the article from the French Ambassador. Ex employee stated that former French Colonies will favour Total over other company's as Total understand the lay of the land and the French culture of doing business. He stated that thats what he observed during his 10 years in Total. Ex employee stated that he was confident Total were making a move into Senegal. I asked in what capacity, and he told me of a big oil discovery off shore in recent times. I mentioned FAR and he had not heard of them.

He is not currently in the know and has no information that none of us don't already know. It was his opinion. That's all. Thought I would share the conversation for what it is worth, which in my opinion is nothing.

GL B2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.