HDR hardman resources limited

Hi H,Does someone need a hug?Come here.But seriously H, I want...

1. 234 Posts.
    Hi H,

Does someone need a hug?
    Come here.

But seriously H, I want to thank you for your tireless efforts on the subject of HDR and the research you have conducted, which has benefited myself and, I'm sure, a large number of HDR long-termers.
    Keep up the good work, and given the shareprice performance this week, take a holiday. Couple of weeks in the snow?

Ching production is due "Q1 2006" and Don Volte said February, so we're close. And, Yes, you are right, this means Tiof announcement has to be soonish.
    What will this mean to the price of HDR? I don't think it will have a big impact, if the Ching experience is anything to go by, and the market is probably focussing on production start-up and how smoothly that works.
    I'm really looking forward to the start of the 2006 year.

Tiof will be fine, expensive but fine. The call on HDR for production costs won't start until the Ching revenue starts rolling, so I'm hopeful the overlap will ease any pressure on the HDR price.

Gas is good!
    You hit the nail H, the gas possibilities are wide open and unstated. I'm not of the school that says WPL are playing everything down because they don't want to excite predators, I think WPL play everything down, full stop.
    Imagine being Don Volte. How busy is he? The company has 5 or 6 major resource projects on the go, and by major, I mean world class.
    The Directive of the board is "Play everything down", then when they exceed expectations they are heroes and the chances of not meeting expectations are minimised.
    We have to learn to live with WPL saying little.
    PS, I don't think they want to takeover HDR.
    a) We cost too much. b) They have the clout in our biggest assets already. (they don't understand Guyane)

Euroz are understating the cost (and benefits) but all brokers are doing that.
    No-one can quite believe that the price of oil is so high and they don't want to be the broker that breaks ranks by building in a huge oil price next year and the years to come, because if they are wrong (and this in a nutshell is what being a broker is all about) they will look silly and lose business.

Mr Hardmano, whoever you are, I want to thank you, and Ted Ellyard, and a friend of mine who shall remain nameless, for giving me the confidence to get in to HDR, to learn about the stock and to hold on through thick and thin. I'm now terribly overweight the stock, and as a consequence the super fund will give me the chance to leave the ratrace a little earlier than expected.
    Good on you mate, keep it up.

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.