HDR hardman resources limited

wpl presentation implications and euroz report, page-5

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    turlet

That was a hell of a conversational hug .. thanks. I guess I am one of the relatively few who are trading from home full-time and thinking about HDR and other stocks full-time. I'm still going after market close when other HC daytime regulars are winding down or on a train or in the traffic or whatever .. so there's a quiet period between 4.00PM and 7.00PM (except for the perth people of course) when posts go into a vacuum it seems.

Its been a long-haul with HDR .. which is a major trading/investing lesson in itself. I remember being at the HDR office the week of the Courbine well failure in 2001 (I was in Perth running a software training workshop and called in to see Scott and Ted). I had just lost a huge amount of money on the HDR options .. and I overheard someone say "Rome wasn't built in a day" referring to Courbine and its impact on the Mauritanian adventure. It annoyed me at the time ... but they were absolutely right .. the oil exploration and development game is a very long one .. with big risks and rewards. I'm pleased that you have enjoyed the ride so far and done well .. that's great.

Let's hope we all end up being rewarded well for our patience and fortitude!! With regard to your "overweightness" .. I think that's safer today than a couple of years ago with 57% owned by institutions! But be careful and lock in some profits along the way is my advice.

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.