HDR hardman resources limited

HardmanoThanks for your post- this one and all those that have...

1. 335 Posts.
    Hardmano
    Thanks for your post- this one and all those that have gone before. It has been your clear thinking on HDR (coupled with Sailorgirl's raw enthusiasm) which have encouraged me to get into HDR in a relatively big way ,and to stay in when things went against us.

I've been thinking about Woodside's overall strategy and how that relates to the drilling programme. Given their description of Sotto as a relatively high risk high reward play, the payoff isn't a 200 mmbl field. It's looking for more gas to go with Banda, or info on the potential of Bogue, or both. Whichever, they are certainly waiting for the Sotto outcome before firming up the remainder of the 2005 drilling programme (at least 3 more wells to specify)

With Woodside's great expertise in the development and operation of LNG projects, a joint venture with BG on a Mauritanian gas project makes sense, if they can prove up enough gas. It would give WPl an entry to the US east coast market to complement its determined efforts to supply the West Coast from its Australian operations.
    Woodside is becoming a very exciting company and as HDR shareholders we could be in for a very interesting ride attached to this tiger - as well as the "solo" fun with Guyane, Uganda and Falklands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.