WDS 0.11% $27.25 woodside energy group ltd

wpl question for geffa and others, page-22

1. 2,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    re: wpl where to? mal - bhp Christianp u isnpire me :) I watched WPL for the last 6 months and charted it saying it cant go higher ... etc . the last couple of weeks i got BHP and WPL charts together. I am thinking BHP will head off like WPL. Theres a lot of overseas money about to/is coming into OZ due to our sharemarket returns/outlook/stability and the overseas money isnt looking at little fish. So our top 100 or 200 co's could easily see quite an increase in their share prices. (IMHO) i posted elsewhere that i beleive we are headed for a bit of a sortout in stocks in the near future where the wheat will be sorted from the chaff and the wheat will be supported by future earnings/growth and current assets/earnings and the fact overseas investors will continue buying up our assets. where else can people invest? the US is being devalued. Europe growth is soft. interest rates will increase. currencies will stabilise and then people will/are look at energy/metals/infrastructure stocks and the fact we are the doorstep in european terms to asia which overall may underpin one of the biggest infrastructure growth spurts ever.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.25
Change
-0.030(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $51.74B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.18 $27.37 $27.16 $172.8M 6.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1712 $27.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.27 17599 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.