MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Ortstock Cheap shot! But I'll wear it because you are a funny...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Ortstock

Cheap shot! But I'll wear it because you are a funny person.
    I was unaware Peter Coleman CEO of Woodside had a second job as a taxi driver. But thx for the info.
    His comments from the half yearly report.

“Woodside remains focused on the efficient and timely development of our growth projects. We operate in a
    global industry and we must ensure our cost base remains competitive to maintain the strength of our company.
    We will continue to exercise this same discipline in pursuing complementary global opportunities.

But there's more

Major project progress:

work is ongoing for NWS North Rankin Redevelopment and Greater Western Flank, evaluation of tenders for Browse LNG, scoping for Greater Enfield Area oil developments and
    engagement on Sunrise LNG. Discovered Woodside equity gas is currently insufficient to support an expansion of Pluto LNG, nonetheless discussions with other resource owners (excluding MEO of course)are active and ongoing.

Obviously MEO would not address their needs as of today however that could change quite dramatically in the coming weeks, months, years. Apart from the gas a plant at Evans Shoal could possibly have some attraction in addressing any shortfall they may have in the medium to long term. But lets stick our head in the sand and ignore the possibilites.

By the way I don't believe I have indicated anything but hold on MEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.