WDS 0.56% $27.02 woodside energy group ltd

It is interesting see what WPL will do in the near future, I...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It is interesting see what WPL will do in the near future, I just wonder how long Pluto will be paid off. Mr Volte took a big gamble of 12+ billion dollars to build the facility with a potential upside of future trains, based on the expeculation of future discoveries which at the time were announced, we know now that some of the were write offs. I think everybody in the right mind need to have the resource at hand before planning facilities and announcing them to the world.

Browse was a good effort at the end common sense is prevailing, I think that the new management will have a better negotiation skills with the different JV and end up with a good agreement to pipe the gas to Pluto or the NWS. and I wish that the same team will go back to Timor (this time with out throwing the documents through the window as reported in some news papers a couple years ago)and negotiated a deal in order to unlock the talks.

I would like to see a new regenerate management team with the foot on earth and focus on deliver. I agree with the comment of WPL be a 10 years stock. It still a lot to recover in my case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.02
Change
0.150(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $51.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.06 $27.17 $26.97 $50.07M 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 8178 $27.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.02 1648 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.