AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

WPMO, page-2

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It was extremely disappointing, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here. FDA approval is somewhat out of their control, and I note they submitted it when they said they would, so maybe these were unforeseen delays? FDA approval can be pretty fickle, (and rightfully so). I have no doubt it will get approved though, its just annoying its delayed.

The drop in monthly run-rate was very disappointing, I agree, and I guess patients and surgeons go away over the holidays, so again, benefit of the doubt. The increase in expenses was always going t0 happen, given their move to Costa Rica. I thought they'd have this done by July, but they've extended this out now til the end of the year - maybe because of the FDA delay, I dont know, but now they have no excuses to execute and get it up and going.

They're getting dangerously close to needing to raise more capital, and I suspect they will end up doing so. I have taken the opportunity to pick up a small parcel in the low 80c range, which will be a bargain in the long term if they get their shit together. I think they can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.824M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $76 76.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 40472105 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 134290950 71
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.