AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

It was extremely disappointing, but I'll give them the benefit...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It was extremely disappointing, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here. FDA approval is somewhat out of their control, and I note they submitted it when they said they would, so maybe these were unforeseen delays? FDA approval can be pretty fickle, (and rightfully so). I have no doubt it will get approved though, its just annoying its delayed.

The drop in monthly run-rate was very disappointing, I agree, and I guess patients and surgeons go away over the holidays, so again, benefit of the doubt. The increase in expenses was always going t0 happen, given their move to Costa Rica. I thought they'd have this done by July, but they've extended this out now til the end of the year - maybe because of the FDA delay, I dont know, but now they have no excuses to execute and get it up and going.

They're getting dangerously close to needing to raise more capital, and I suspect they will end up doing so. I have taken the opportunity to pick up a small parcel in the low 80c range, which will be a bargain in the long term if they get their shit together. I think they can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.