WR1 1.89% 52.0¢ winsome resources limited

Posting on the stock after a long time. I have been writing...

1. 4,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    Posting on the stock after a long time. I have been writing though about WR1 in my diary that I do in the weekly report that I post on some other Li stocks for last one year.
    One thing that I have repeatedly written is how WR1 has always been good to me. Even when we were trading between 20 and 50c, much better later.
    Although we finished on day's low, I am not worried, at least at this stage. I remember last time we broke a trading zone was when we finished at 1.25, looking weakish, and next day got up to 1.80 on some good news.
    Unless there is bad announcement coming up, chances are we may get into next trading zone soon. Of course we need a good announcement. So what is that next zone - I have a feeling we may get over 3 and trade around that - of course, general markets have to behave as well. I base it on average gain of 30 to 40% we make on a good news.
    I. picked up few more today at average 2.20,it brought up my average to 1.95 from 1.85 when I was buying for the next round.
    At this stage everything is looking good. Today I thought was good opportunity to top up which I did. Now patiently wait for results - we can only hope its good, there are no certainty. But everything of what has happened recently, the odds are very good. Let's hope it stays that way. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $112.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 54.0¢ 50.5¢ $187.4K 364.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19801 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 2578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.