WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

Well each to their own and good luck to you.TA will not tell you...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Well each to their own and good luck to you.

TA will not tell you what is going to happen when the fundamentals change - only what holders (and to some limited extent, the market) think may happen if they can reasonably anticipate it. Markets do not function in many, many places - like small caps.

I do not know what the other one will be worth when we get that news and TA will not give you any reasonable guide - but i can reasonably speculate on that here. The TA tells me nothing about Winsome's future and everything about current lithium sentiment.

For a dreamer like you to believe in TA over the fundamentals is somewhat fascinating. I get that you can get burned that way but not everyone needs to be a winner for you to be a winner.

I do believe TA can improve your chances marginally in a 50:50 bet on the markets. More likely to go up or down tomorrow.

The rest, particularly for small caps and particularly where the speculative future cannot be priced in, is the comfort one might get from believing in the existence of god.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.