WR1 3.36% 61.5¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 Chart Thread, page-137

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Sorry but he's talking about a technical chart. Applying a trend line 6 months after a call. To affirm a trend doesn't mean he called the trend starting back then. All I am asking for is the Li chart made at the same time as the WR1 chart

I never said that you didn't make the correct call however, showing a singular WR1 chart, without showing the corresponding Li chart.
    Shows me that you are looking at purely the WR1 technicals. TA does not factor in external factors, for instance no TA could have called the boom in 2020/21

If you show me a post of you saying the Li price is going down to X next to a WR1 chart saying its going down to X. Then my hat is off to you.
    But saying the WR1 price hit X and saying I said the Li price was going down to that level means nothing to me.

Anyone can say that their chart came to fruition and they called the external factors.

Right now, this will most likely go lower. It is what the chart shows and if Li sentiment doesn't change.
    But again, that is the point. If Li sentiment changes the chart will mean nothing.

What I am saying is if you wanted the technical chart of WR1 and its going down because of Li sentiment. You should provide the Li chart as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.020(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $133.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 61.5¢ 58.0¢ $298.5K 505.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47301 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 12915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.