WR1 2.61% 59.0¢ winsome resources limited

I am starting to like the look of the weekly chart here, and as...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I am starting to like the look of the weekly chart here, and as @the_youngest_of_zoles has pointed out, a positive RSI divergence on the LIT ETF chart has been setting up and can also be seen on the WR1 weekly chart, although these divergencies can drag out over long periods and tend to be a bit laggy, but nonetheless there are several reversal signs starting to appear too.

We have a potential 3 tap reversal pattern on the weekly TF where numbed points, 2 and 3 on the oscillator, are showing greater strength each tap, creating a +ve divergence between SP and oscillator.

We could also be creating an inverse head and shoulders pattern, where numbered points 2 and 3 on the SP could be the left shoulder (2) head (3) and right shoulder yet to be formed...?

I have stated my position in the above post and thought it was quite clear, but perhaps not to everyone, I am long here and looking for the daily gap fill at 94c as the first TP, if and when it gets there I will reassess.

I also had the 37.5c daily gap pegged but at that time I thought it was a FA breakaway gap perhaps, so not sure it will get filled...?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6428/6428165-f050eb9eaa00a53dc5eada42d2fbacc8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.