WR1 2.63% 58.5¢ winsome resources limited

Although the wild swings down are never enjoyable to the...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Although the wild swings down are never enjoyable to the investor, unless waiting to purchase from the sidelines.
    I do feel they are not entirely bad in that they appear to reduce the amount of stock available to traders overall.

Looking through the volumes between each set of peaks there appears to only be about 70%-80% of the volume traded each time.
    this would indicate to me 20-30% has been locked up.
    As this effect continues there comes a time where there is simply not enough to go around when a positive catalyst is released, and the share price can then resume its journey to what the majority feel is fair value.

from the 31st march-24th may 55mil shares changed Hands
    from the 25th May-12th July it was 40mil shares traded
    from the 13th July - 7th august 32mil shares traded

It appears to me that amount of stock being traded peak to peak is finishing and I personally would view this as a positive to more sticky hands (possibly less interest but I don’t believe so…)

Using the above logic 25.6million shares should trade till the next peak- this means that either Friday marked or Monday should mark the halfway point on that volume curve - I am curious to find out if this plays out.

this tied in with what we currently know, I can’t help but feel it to be an opportune time to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.015(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $126.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 59.5¢ 57.0¢ $64.30K 110.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7071 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 17249 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.