WR1 1.03% 49.0¢ winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-11336

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Yo Bigly mate im also speculating AZS invested few gran, it may have a potential considering the first few drills did hit pegs and all those rockchip samples spreading in such a wide area.
    But mate what your saying here literaly just pure negative facts and u sounding like a maniac hater.
    At first i came in WR1 thread as a newcomer frustrated cuz of slow pace ann and my day trading didnt go well i knew sp was or still being manupulated so i gave it a go.
    But i Recon mate more research and compare it with other company in the same stage of exploration.
    SP is getting hit hard by the Li price, slow assays/ann, and toxic impatient ppl like us.
    Mate ur disregarding the amount of effort they had to find Main Adina which i recon was quick and impressive, im still dissapointed the fact i invested in Gl1 mid last year
    "Cancet is no more"
    Mate Cancet is huge and there is stil alot of outcropping unexplored. i wouldnt say its been abandoned, so far i can tell their main focus is just Adina. i know its frustrating but thats what happen when a company owns miltiple projects

Adina is big mate, like AZS stil being explored why dafq do u think its already concluded its resources, from what i can tell theres great potential towards the north, south, east, west of main adina, i am actualy quite excited to find out.

Tilly was acquired cheaply and why dafq not, alot of new explorers coming in acquiring land in Quebec, i thought it was quite strategic.
    mate i stil have doubts cuz this is just merely still exploring and everything is uncertain but same goes with the others, i just take the risk and diversify. But i do recon this stock is in my top of small cap explorer company best in canada after PMT, reason now im invested n it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $106.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $161.0K 336.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 18235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.