WR1 5.41% 70.0¢ winsome resources limited

Yo Bigly mate im also speculating AZS invested few gran, it may...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Yo Bigly mate im also speculating AZS invested few gran, it may have a potential considering the first few drills did hit pegs and all those rockchip samples spreading in such a wide area.
    But mate what your saying here literaly just pure negative facts and u sounding like a maniac hater.
    At first i came in WR1 thread as a newcomer frustrated cuz of slow pace ann and my day trading didnt go well i knew sp was or still being manupulated so i gave it a go.
    But i Recon mate more research and compare it with other company in the same stage of exploration.
    SP is getting hit hard by the Li price, slow assays/ann, and toxic impatient ppl like us.
    Mate ur disregarding the amount of effort they had to find Main Adina which i recon was quick and impressive, im still dissapointed the fact i invested in Gl1 mid last year
    "Cancet is no more"
    Mate Cancet is huge and there is stil alot of outcropping unexplored. i wouldnt say its been abandoned, so far i can tell their main focus is just Adina. i know its frustrating but thats what happen when a company owns miltiple projects

Adina is big mate, like AZS stil being explored why dafq do u think its already concluded its resources, from what i can tell theres great potential towards the north, south, east, west of main adina, i am actualy quite excited to find out.

Tilly was acquired cheaply and why dafq not, alot of new explorers coming in acquiring land in Quebec, i thought it was quite strategic.
    mate i stil have doubts cuz this is just merely still exploring and everything is uncertain but same goes with the others, i just take the risk and diversify. But i do recon this stock is in my top of small cap explorer company best in canada after PMT, reason now im invested n it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $151.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 75.0¢ 70.0¢ $397.3K 556.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11963 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 3738 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.